Health and Fitness
Health and Social Care
Hospitality and Catering
- Course Description
- Flyers & Samples
- Course Content
- Learning Methods
- Buy Now
- Register Interest
Our Essentials course is a straightforward, fantastic way to develop your skill set in a number of areas including Self Development, Social Awareness and Employability.
If you want to learn about developing much sought after skills including managing social behaviours, understanding stress and anxiety, personal identity and developing social or employability skills then this is the course for you!
The course has been specifically created to improve your personal and social awareness - which suits both re-entering education and as a tool to display personal development for potential jobs and a desire for professional career progression.
Throughout the programme there is a college theme which links the course content to a situation in reality where the three key areas of Self Development, Social Awareness and Employability are all prominent in a person’s life.
- Managing your social behaviour
- Communicating with others socially
- Understanding stress
- Understanding anxiety
- Understanding depression
- Understanding eating disorders
- Understanding equality and diversity
- Finding information about your rights.
- Understanding demands of study and setting targets for study
- Finding, using and keeping information
- Organising your study time effectively
- Listening and contributing when learning
- What makes a healthy diet?
- Healthy food preparation
- Food safety awareness
- Barriers that can prevent a healthy diet
- The principles of exercise
- The principles of nutrition
- Alcohol awareness
- Substance misuse
- Sexual health awareness
- Personal money management.
- Developing yourself and your strengths
- Planning and reviewing your self development
- Identifying and dealing with problems in daily life
- Presenting information on a CV
- Key qualities required for employment
- Job search skills
- Preparing for an interview
- Presenting yourself
- Rights and responsibilities
- Identifying achievable job goals
- Identifying and applying for jobs.
Buy Now - £90 Register Interest